The Dantoy Tiny Bio Pounding Bench comes with 3 balls, each with a different shape engraves in the top. The set is coloured in subdued, natural shades, and are dishwasher safe.
Children will enjoy using the hammer to knock the balls through the holes and watching them pop out the other side.
The pounding bench consists of 5 parts. Can be used from 10 months and are dishwasher safe.
- Made from 100% sustainable material - made with sugarcane, a sustainable plant that reduces carbon emissions.
- Strong and durable Bioplastic is 100% recyclable but is still designed for long lasting play.
- Made in Denmark by the brand that is designers and manufacturers of high-quality toys in Denmark for more than 5 decades.
Make a sustainable choice for your child's toy selection with the eco-friendly Danish brand Dantoy.
- Age Recommendation: 10 Months+
- Dimension: 34.5 x 19 x 17.5cm
Dantoy has been pioneering children's toys for more than 55 years. The Danish brand's philosophy? Play is essential for developing a sense of imagination, social skills and sharing. Dantoy proposes a large selection of toys ranging a number of realms; from indoor activities and outdoor fun, on the beach or in the snow, toys for playing alone or with many - the choice is limitless.
An added bonus: Dantoy makes our kids happy, while doing its part for the planet. All Dantoy toys are made in Denmark and contain the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, meaning they are made from plastics that don't contain phthalates, perfume, BPA or endocrine-disruptive substances.
The best play experts are children, and with Dantoy's comprehensive range your little ones are bound to find something to practice with!
View the full Dantoy collection.