LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
Immerse yourself in a joyful and facetious universe, with multiple zany characters. On the large, partially colored poster, the child sticks the creative stickers in various colours following the numbers indicated. Little by little, the decor appears, as if by magic!
The stickers are stuck next to each other, like a giant mosaic in stickers, or a giant coloring in stickers. - Once the sticker activity is over, this educational game turns into a beautiful poster to decorate a children's room.
It's easy, it doesn't stain. And the children have fun without the help of adults for hours with the creative stickers!
- Contains: 1 poster (1m x 60cm) + 1600 repositionable stickers
- All ages from 7 years old
ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the educational poster and erase the folds as much as possible by folding in the opposite direction.
- Place the poster flat, on a table or on the floor, and start pasting the stickers following the numbers. A bit like a giant coloring page or a big puzzle, the poster is covered with drawings and colors.
- This poster for children was created in a standard size for a very easy framing : use a 100 x70 cm frame. You can also hang this poster for children directly on the wall.
- As for a puzzle, the activity in stickers can be carried out in several sessions.
- The poster and the stickers are easily stored in the pocket. The poster can also be rolled to avoid creases on the stickers.
- This activity can occupy a small group of children on a birthday or afternoon games (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, do not stain, help from adults are not essential). Even more fun than a puzzle !
- Once the large poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
- You can also frame the poster, for an even more impressive result.
French sticker art brand Poppik creates beautiful sticker mosaics on giant posters, fold-out cards and mini cards. Follow the numbered code and place the geometric stickers on the grid… slowly the image will appear! There are different sizes and activities to suit children from age 2 to 10+. A lovely creative activity that promotes calm and concentration.