The award-winning Kinderfeets Balance Bike has an up-scaled ergonomic design and stylish structure that invites little ones to fearlessly adventure and safely develop.
With a low step-through frame, purposefully-positioned handlebar with non-toxic grips and protection bumpers, a seat height that adjusts from 12-15 inches (30-38 cm) and footpegs for stability, little ones are guaranteed a comfortable transition to a pedal-powered bike!
Handmade with sustainable wood from fast-growing birch trees to encourage environmental consciousness.
Colouring: Note the Bike and Helmet are slightly different colours due to different manufacturing locations.
- Recommended age: 24-36 months
- Maximum weight limit: Up to 30kgs
- Seat height range: 12-15 inches (30-38 cm)
- Bike dimensions: 33” L x 14” W x 21.5” H (84 x 35.6 x 55 cm)
- Bike weight: 3.9kgs
- Assembly required: Basic level, instructions provided
- Frame materials: Birch wood, stained with non-toxic, water-based lacquer coating and sage paint
- Tyres: EVA airless tyres, made from biodegradable materials
- All parts included; adjustable cushioned seat with three height settings; low step-through frame
- Care instructions: Store in a cool, dry place; wipe down dry after rain; check bolts are kept tight
- Safety Standards Compliance: Toy Safety Standards EN71; AS/NZS 8124
KINDERFEETS BALANCE BIKES & TRIKES COMPARISON GUIDE
To check which model will best fit your child, measure the inside length of their leg and compare with the seat height ranges above.
To get the right seat height for your child, ensure that when they are seated, both feet are flat on the ground. Their legs should bend minimally (i.e. the child should essentially be standing but supported by the seat). Check that when they ride, this positioning encourages them to propel themselves forward by running on the balls of their feet, but ensure they can also put their feet flat to slow down and stop.
The dual-certified Kinderfeets Toddler Bike Helmet provides advanced protection for little balance bikers, scooters and skaters. An Adjustable Fit Dial System accommodates heads with a circumference ranging between 46 to 52 centimeters.
To make sure your child is within this range, measure the circumference of their head from the middle of the forehead and back around. A padded chin strap provides additional comfort, while an ABS outer shell and EPS liner ensure child safety.