Outfitted with 3 EVA airless tires and non-toxic handlebar grips for smooth and comfortable riding, this kick scooter is the ultimate play outlet for toddlers who are eager to start cruising independently. Steer the handlebars in whatever direction you'd like to go and use your feet to push forward with momentum!
Handmade with sustainable wood from fast-growing birch trees to encourage environmental consciousness.
- Recommended age: 24-36 months
- Maximum weight limit: Up to 25kgs
- Scooter dimensions: 61 x 33 x 65cm
- Scooter weight: 2kgs
- Assembly required: Basic level, instructions provided
- Frame materials: Birch wood, stained with non-toxic, water-based lacquer coating and sage paint
- Tyres: EVA airless tyres, made from biodegradable materials
- Care instructions: Store in a cool, dry place; wipe down dry after rain; check bolts are kept tight
- Safety Standards Compliance: Toy Safety Standards EN71; AS/NZS 8124
The dual-certified Kinderfeets Toddler Helmet provides advanced protection for little balance bikers, scooters and skaters. An Adjustable Fit Dial System accommodates heads with a circumference ranging between 46 to 52 centimeters.
To make sure your child is within this range, measure the circumference of their head from the middle of the forehead and back around. A padded chin strap provides additional comfort, while an ABS outer shell and EPS liner ensure child safety.