Get the sage coloured Kinderfeets TINY TOT (tricycle/balance bike 2-in-1) and Toddler Bike Helmet together in this pack deal!
Introduce your "tiny tot" to the fun of biking with the Kinderfeets TINY TOT 2-in-1. With the ability to convert between tricycle and balance bike (all parts included), this versatile wooden toy will bring your child plenty of enjoyment and challenge as they build up their understanding of balance, steering, and coordination.
Perfect for ages 12 to 24 months, the TINY TOT is the smallest balance bike on the market. With an adjustable seat height (ranging from 21.5–28cm) and a low step through frame for easy off/on transitions, the comfortable and purposeful design encourages young toddlers to ride safely and adventurously.
Handcrafted from sustainable and highly replenishable birch wood, the TINY TOT is also fitted with biodegradable EVA airless tyres that require no pump, ever! All round, we think the eco-friendly TINY TOT is the best active toy for little ones to discover their amazing world!
Colouring: Note the Bike and Helmet are slightly different colours due to different manufacturing locations.
- Recommended age: 12–24 months
- Maximum weight limit: Up to 18kgs
- Seat height range: 21.5–28cm
- Bike dimensions: 62 L x 33 W x 38 H cm
- Bike weight: 2.3kgs
- Assembly required: Basic level, instructions provided
- Frame materials: Birch wood, stained with non-toxic, water-based lacquer coating and sage paint
- Tyres: EVA airless tyres, made from biodegradable materials
- Special features: 2-in-1 conversion from trike to balance bike – all parts included; adjustable cushioned seat with three height settings; low step-through frame
- Care instructions: Store in a cool, dry place; wipe down dry after rain; check bolts are kept tight
- Safety Standards Compliance: Toy Safety Standards EN71; AS/NZS 8124
KINDERFEETS BALANCE BIKES & TRIKES COMPARISON GUIDE
To check which model will best fit your child, measure the inside length of their leg and compare with the seat height ranges above.
To get the right seat height for your child, ensure that when they are seated, both feet are flat on the ground. Their legs should bend minimally (i.e. the child should essentially be standing but supported by the seat). Check that when they ride, this positioning encourages them to propel themselves forward by running on the balls of their feet, but ensure they can also put their feet flat to slow down and stop.
HELMET The dual-certified Kinderfeets Toddler Bike Helmet provides advanced protection for little balance bikers, scooters and skaters. An Adjustable Fit Dial System accommodates heads with a circumference ranging between 46 to 52 centimeters.
To make sure your child is within this range, measure the circumference of their head from the middle of the forehead and back around. A padded chin strap provides additional comfort, while an ABS outer shell and EPS liner ensure child safety.